No matter where you plan your next vacation, you will definitely want to make the most of your time away from your usual busy life. From lazing around the pool to camping and hiking, everyone has their own ideas of having the ultimate vacation satisfaction. And while there are a thousand ways to spend your vacation, nothing beats the excitement of going on a fantastic boating escapade with family and friends.
Sailing is one of the most famous holiday activities today for many good reasons. Imagine the cool breeze kissing your already tan skin and the sound of gentle bouncing waves that soothe your mind and body. If that is not enough, here are several reasons why you should sail on your next vacation.
1. Sailing allows you to take your hotel with you wherever you go . You can even save more money with a yacht charter than getting a hotel room. You can share the price of the trip with family and friends, so chartering a yacht would actually be more affordable than booking a hotel. You don't even have to worry about port-to-port transportation costs.
2. Go to exciting places where only one boat can go. Sailing unlike other activities allows you to swim in the crystal clear waters, explore the world underwater and relax on pristine beaches.
3. You are free to go wherever you want to go . The best advantage of sailing is perhaps the freedom that comes with it. This is especially true when sailing on a bareboat charter. You can go to different places and stay there as long as you want. If you don't know how to sail, there's no need to worry. You can charter a yacht that comes with its own competent skipper so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the whole trip.
4. You can be closer to nature. Watch dolphin pods play alongside your boat, experience colorful corals teeming with various fish and walk on white sand islands that are home to a variety of bird life. Sailing would certainly guarantee close encounter with different species. So don't forget your goggles, binoculars and of course your camera to capture every moment of your adventure.
5. Boating is no longer an activity for rich people . In fact, it allows you to go on a luxury trip, even on a tight budget. For example, you can save money on your meals and still have delicious, fresh and healthy foods. Most yachts have fully equipped kitchens that allow you to prepare your own meals. You can even catch fish and then serve it for lunch. But if you want a taste of the local cuisine, you can get past the marina and enjoy amazing delicacies at an affordable price.